The free program, open to the public, is a six-week series of lectures that mimics the structure of the medical school experience. Each night will focus on one topic, and cover the anatomy, function, common disease states and available treatments. The physicians are all board certified in their specialty, on the faculty of Columbia University and leaders in their fields.
The schedule for Mini Medical School is as follows:
* April 25 Dr. Philip Corvo, Course founder & director: Introduction and
* May 2 Dr. Philip Corvo and Gui Van Moorsel: Medical Decision Making and
* May 9 Dr. Joseph Feuerstein: Integrative Medicine - What is it all about?
* May 16 Dr. Gary Besser: OBGYN
* May 23 Dr. Michael Parry: Infectious Diseases
* May 30 Dr. Steven Finkel: Anesthesiology
Registration is required. For more information or to register call 877.233.WELL (9355).
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something