- Linda McMahon (R): McMahon shared her six-point plan to create jobs Tuesday night in Andover. Linda's Plan lists a "middle class tax cut, business tax cut, ending job killing regulations, 1% spending reduction each year, empowering a skilled workforce, [and] developing American energy resources."
- Lee Whitnum (Unaffiliated): According to the Register Citizen, former Democrat Lee Whitnum planned to skip this week’s deadline for primary petition applications to the secretary of the state, saying her campaign would move forward unaffiliated.
4th Congressional District
- Steve Obsitnik (R): Obsitnik took to Facebook to post photos about the Slovak League convention. He wrote, "Last night I spent time with Slovak League members from the district and across the country for their first convention since 2006."
- Jim Himes (D): Himes on his Facebook page posted about the Paycheck Fairness Act, a bill he co-sponsored guaranteeing men and women identical pay for completion of identical jobs. His update stated that President Obama called on Congress to pass this legislation.
5th Congressional District
- Mark Greenberg (R): Greenberg posted on his Facebook page, "Yard signs have arrived! Visit us at 385 Main Street South, Suit 501, Southbury, CT to pick one up or call us at (203)-264-6410."
- Dan Roberti (D): On Wednesday morning, Roberti posted this update on his Twitter- "Great to get the endorsement today of Congresswoman Carolyn Maloney of New York for my run for the 5th district seat."
[Editor’s Note: 4th Congressional District towns include Bridgeport, Darien, Easton, Fairfield, Greenwich, Monroe, New Canaan, Norwalk, Oxford, Redding, Ridgefield, Shelton (part), Stamford, Trumbull, Weston, Westport and Wilton.]