- Christopher Shays (R): Shays took to Twitter to commerorate two significant polictical events that occurred on June 12: Today marks 2 anniversaries: 25 years ago Reagan gave his "Tear Down This Wall" speech in Germany & it's Pres. Bush's 88th birthday. #ctsen
- Chris Murphy (D): Murphy recently wrote to the respective chairs of both the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee and the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee pressing them to bolster the clauses of federal highway bills regarding U.S-crafted elements, according to the New Haven Register.
- Steve Obsitnik (R): The Veterans for National Security Foundation Republican PAC, a Public Action Committee that supports Republican Veterans running for office, publicly declared their endorsement of Steve Obstinik for Congress. Obstinik called this "a high honor" and "one of the highest compliments I could have."
- Jim Himes (D): Himes on his Facebook page posted this update: "This morning on the House floor, I honored Navy Technician Joseph Aubin, who made the ultimate sacrifice in Vietnam 46 years ago. Aubin’s name was finally added to the Vietnam Memorial here in Washington this month." Watch the video footage on his page.
- Justin Bernier (R): Bernier on his Twitter page posted this update: "No, Mr. President, the private sector is NOT 'doing fine.' And the solution is not more government spending." #ctgop #ct05 #ct5 #tcot
- Chris Donovan (D): Donovan will appear on WFSB’s “Face the State” on Sunday morning, according to the Register Citizen. Topics of discussion include the investigation into the actions of his campaign managers and how his campaign is progressing.
[Editor’s Note: 4th Congressional District towns include Bridgeport, Darien, Easton, Fairfield, Greenwich, Monroe, New Canaan, Norwalk, Oxford, Redding, Ridgefield, Shelton (part), Stamford, Trumbull, Weston, Westport and Wilton.]