- Boilers, Furnace's, Hot Water Heaters
- Oil, gas, propane (and combinations of)
- Have your heating equipment serviced every year by your heating contractor.
- Have a Certified Chimney Sweep (WWW.CSIA.ORG) inspect the heating flue every year, any time there is a problem with equipment, any time some thing changes in that chimney (new boiler, new hot water heater, change from oil to gas)
- These flue carry out the Carbon Monoxide, soot and heat from your heating appliance and any gap, crack, hole in that chimney flue can cause a problem, also proper sizing to ensure proper draft (the hot air raising in the chimney)
- If not checked and cleaned on a regular basis these flues can become blocked and cause these deadly gases to back up in to your home.
Jamesballchimney.com "We Kick Ash"