Still looking for New Year’s Eve plans?
Restaurants, bars, and clubs across Fairfield County will be hosting various events, parties, and deals Saturday night.
The website Fairfield After Dark has published a full list of events -- here’s a quick readers’ digest of what’s going on in and around town.
- : New Year’s Eve party; $20 cover includes hors d’oeuvres, a champagne toast, and drink specials from 10 p.m. until close. The night includes a DJ and a chance to watch the Times Square ball drop on giant flat screen TVs.
- : Deep Banana Blackout -- Funk, rock, jam concert. Doors open at 7 p.m.; concert begins at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $55 for non-FTC members, $50 for members.
- : Charlie Karp and Paula G Reality -- blues and rock concert. The show will commence at around 10 p.m. Tickets are $10; available at the door.
- Family friendly New Year’s Eve events begin at 4 p.m. in downtown Westport. Don’t forget to purchase your First Night 2012 button ($10), your pass to all the festivities, which will conclude with fireworks at midnight.
- : New Year’s Eve karaoke, buffet, and champagne toast.
- : Open bar and buffet from 9 p.m. to midnight, including a champagne toast when the ball drops. DJ Rob Newberry will provide the music. Admission is $50 in advance, $60 at the door.
- : Optional open bar from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m., $50 -- otherwise no cover, no dress code, “all party.”
- The Neutral Ground: “Jammin’ Ball Drop Party” featuring DJ Kay Swiss, no cover, complimentary champagne toast and hors d’oeuvres.
- : Two champagne toasts – one for midnight Ireland time, one at midnight in the U.S. No cover.
- : Full menu available until 1:30 a.m. with a complimentary champagne toast at midnight.
- : Patrons can either sit down for a three-course meal that includes a bottle of champagne or attend the open bar from 10 p.m. to midnight, complete with a tequila toast. Tangled Vine will be playing throughout the night.
- Greenwood’s Grille & Ale House: “Reverse Happy Hour” -- 10 p.m. to midnight, plus live music by the pears starting at 9 p.m. No cover.
- : $50 admission includes an open bar from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., complimentary food, and a champagne toast at midnight. Call to reserve tickets: 203-637-0367.
- : Special a la carte menu, featuring two rooms with two DJs (DJ Justin and DJ Franki D), and a champagne toast. Reserve a table by calling 203-459-4225. a
- : Live music by the band What Up Funk and an all-inclusive $79.95 dinner and party menu, which includes a five-course meal, champagne toast, late-night snacks, and party favors. Call 203-544-8003 to make a reservation.