Headquartered in Stamford, CT, Sysdyne develops markets and supports automated control systems and software products to ready mix concrete producers, precast / pre-stress plants, block manufacturing and asphalt plants. Founded in 1976 as one of the first computer companies in the concrete industry, Sysdyne applies cutting-edge technologies to help its customers cut costs and improve operation efficiency and effectiveness. Over the last 30 years, Sysdyne has built a reputation as the customer-oriented supplier of the most user-friendly, reliable, flexible and affordable products. It is a major supplier in the US and Mexico market.
Currently we are looking for a sales representative to join us due to the fast growth of our business. If you are a fast learner, able to work independently and highly motivated we want to hear from you.
This full time position is based in our Stamford office and requires frequent domestic and international travel up to 50% of the time and some weekend work.
Bi-lingual English/Spanish is a requirement. You must be able to read, write and speak both English and Spanish fluently.
- 3-5 years’ sales experience in technical/software/industrial control products
- Ability to demonstrate the product in details; ability to develop new business, to build repeat business, and manage a sales territory.
- Outgoing: excellent interpersonal skills to build relationships in the in the industry and keep current customers satisfied.
- Tenacious and hungry deal closer with strong follow up skills for a long sales cycle
- Self-starter: ability to work independently with little or no supervisionmaking cold calls and visits to potential clients.
- Team player. Willing to be the integral part of the team and grow with the territory.
An associate degree in computer or electrical engineering is preferred. Experience in concrete industry is a plus.
We offer competitive compensation, sales commission and benefits.
email email@example.com with resume and cover letter