For those seeking work in the area -- or those who are looking for a new job, or even a second job -- check out the list of local job openings below.
Part time Administrative Clerk, Emcor, Danbury. Source: Indeed.com Job Posted on Nov. 1. Job #:EB-1382566386 Part-time - 32 hours/week - M-F. Preferred hours: M - F - 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Summary: Viox Services has an immediate opening for an Administrative Clerk at our client site, Danbury Mall, in Danbury, Connecticut. This position will support the Account Manager in the preventative, corrective, general maintenance and documentation for the Macerich account. Other duties include, but not limited to, daily assessments of systems, general administrative support and billing/invoicing support to Facilities Management and Key Account Manager as needed.
Duties: Provide telephone coverage for all administrative staff. Requires prompt and pleasant answering of telephones and taking accurate messages.
Respond to all client requests for service and information. Dispatches service calls to appropriate staff for follow up; maintains high level of client/customer satisfaction by assisting in problem tracking and resolution.
Issue Purchase Orders as required; assist in tracking PO's and vendor invoices to minimize errors and backlog on Accounts Payable. Input Purchase Requisition Forms into JD Edwards Purchase Order system.
Create/maintain office files and ensures that documentation is always accessible.
Support billing, invoicing process to encourage accurate Client statements. Review and code Accounts Payable Invoices for approval and scan for processing.
Provide timekeeping and general employment support at the Account level. Verify and prepare summary time sheets.
Maintain vacation tracking logs...."
Receptionist, Blue Sky Studios, Stamford. Source: Indeed.com
Job # FFE0002095 "The primary role of the Receptionist is to be the first point of contact for people arriving at or contacting the studio.
- S/he serves as a representative of Blue Sky Studios displaying courtesy, tact, consideration, teamwork and professionalism in all interactions with other members of the studio community and with the public.
- Provides administrative support to the Director of Facilities
- Properly greet people and handle visitors, new hires, prospective applicants, etc. at front desk upon arrival
- Answer telephones in a friendly and professional manner and appropriately handle or refer questions and requests
- Post all new hire photos on internal website
- Make sure all new hire nameplates are created and ready for start date
- Post FLIK menu on internal website once a week
- Assist with maintenance of studio floor plan..."
US Dept. of State. Stamford. "Student Trainee - Passport"Source: Indeed.com Open period: Friday, November 01, 2013 to Thursday, November 07, 2013 Job announcement #: HRSC/PATH-2014-0020
"The men and women of the U.S. Department of State (DoS) with their skills, character and commitment to public service, are the backbone of America's diplomacy. Civil Service employees support the foreign policy mission from offices in Washington, DC and worldwide.
The Department of State's Internship Experience Program (IEP) is part of the Pathways Internship Program. Pathways Internships with the DoS offer U.S. Citizens enrolled in high school, college, graduate school, and approved certificate programs an opportunity to experience Civil Service work firsthand. This is an excellent opportunity to learn the exciting work of the DoS..."
Territory Development Manager, Generac Power Systems, Wilton. Source: CareerBuilder.com "The Territory Development Manger will be responsible for achieving sales goals though a coordinated effort with assigned distributors; management of all aspects of Generac Electrical Distribution business within the territory is the key responsibility; the position includes product demonstrations, training and installations, along with the successful launch of new products and promotion through distribution. The chosen candidate must be able to establish and maintain strong working relationships with key decision-makers within the distribution network."
The Wilton YMCA 404 Danbury Rd in Wilton. Source: YMCA.The YMCA is hiring a Part-time (School Year*) Teen Coordinator. Position3-6:30pm, Mon-Fri. "Position Summary: Teen Coordinator will assist in all aspects of the Wilton Y Afterschool Teen Programs. Essential Functions:
- Directly responsible for the monitoring of the daily program attendees to the Student Union.
- Responsible for the set-up, breakdown, cleanliness and care for supplies in the Student Union.
- Planning and execution of daily activities for the Teen Program participants.
- Responsibilities will include planning and running teen activities, such as Teen Nights, Field Trips, Youth in Government and Leaders Club.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday.
- Experience with teens or in child care a plus.
The Teen Coordinator position will require some later shifts for Teen Nights and special events.
*This position has the potential to extend through the summer, however this is not a requirement of the Teen Coordinator position. Summer hours would be 8:30am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday.To apply for this position please send your resume to the After school and Teen Directors. Contact Information: Geoff MalyszkaAfterschool & Teen Director email@example.com Tel. (203) 762-8384 ext. 224 Laura KoellmerAfterschool & Teen Director firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. (203) 762-8384 ext. 293."
Actor. company name not available, Danbury Fair Mall. Source: CareerBuilder. "Great opportunity to earn some extra bucks on weekends this holiday season. Put your smile, personality and drive to work and earn some extra cash.
We’re hiring great personalities this holiday season. Work in a top brand retail location at a mall near you promoting exciting and fun products! This is a unique position…you can have fun, engage with people and make some extra cash. Hiring immediately."
Asset Management Associate, Richman Asset Management, Inc., Greenwich. Source: Indeed.com "The Asset Management Associate assists in maintaining a portfolio of property assets invested through the Section 42 (LIHTC) affordable housing tax credit program. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review quarterly Financial Statements to analyze financial performance
- Evaluate under-performing investments and to prepare and implement turnaround strategies
- Facilitate periodic investor reporting..."
You can also search for jobs from these Fairfield County Patch towns using the links below:
Jobs in Norwalk
Jobs in Greenwich
Jobs in Stamford
Jobs in Darien
Jobs in New Canaan
Jobs in Wilton
Jobs in Fairfield
Jobs in Westport
Jobs in Weston-Redding-Easton
Jobs in Monroe
Jobs in Shelton
Jobs in Trumbull
Jobs in Ridgefield
Jobs in Danbury