The WWE brought their superstars home to Stamford Thursday night to join The Creative Coalition in spreading their anti-bullying message at Westover Elementary School.
The evening's program included an introduction to the "Be a STAR" program, which stands for Show Tolerance And Respect. The program aims to "to ensure a positive and equitable social environment for everyone regardless of age, race, religion or sexual orientation through education and awareness."
WWE Superstar Brodus Clay, WWE Diva Kaitlyn and WWE Announcer Josh Mathews were joined on stage by a number of guests, including:
- The Creative Coalition's CEO, Robin Bronk,
- Clinical Director at Child Guidance Center, Dr. Larry Rosenberg
- President Stand Up to Bullying, Michael Dreiblatt
- Clinical Director at Kids in Crisis, Kimberly Lisack
- Dr. Bob Goldman from the Rotary Club of Stamford
Also among those honored were Turn of River Principal Michael Fernandes and four very special students who've been working to curb bullying in their own school.
Check out what they had to say in the video above!