Stamford Hospital will again host its Mini Medical School on Tuesdays from September 24 – October 29, from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m., at the Tully Health Center Brace Auditorium, 32 Strawberry Hill Court, Stamford.
The free program, open to the public, is a six-week series of lectures that mimics the structure of the medical school experience. Each night will focus on one topic, and cover the anatomy, function, common disease states and available treatments.
The schedule for Mini Medical School is as follows:
· September 24 Dr. Philip Corvo: General Anatomy
· October 1 Dr. Michael Bernstein: Pulmonary Medicine
· October 8 Dr. Marc Silver: Orthopedics
· October 15 Dr. Henry Beecher: Gastroenterology
· October 22 Drs. Thomas Nero & Edward Schuster: Cardiology
· October 29 Dr. Steven Finkel: Anesthesiology
Registration is required. For more information and to register call 877.233.WELL (9355).